Saturday 21 April 2012

My unmAsked review :)

I know it has been ages since the unmAsked Season 2 finale episode was aired and I am only finally getting round to actually writing down how I felt about the episode. 


So, firstly I was quite disappointing that it was only a hour episode which with the adverts made it around 40-45 minutes. I think by doing that they had to fit so much into a short time length which made it feel rushed and every scene was cut down a lot. And by it being 'the' episode I didn't want it rushed. 


The whole masquerade ball idea was great and I was so excited how it related to Cinderella a little with the 'You have until midnight' whether it was intentional or not. 


The way they revealed A was very disappointing just because I wanted all of them to see and experience A being revealed plus I wanted the masquerade to come into the reveal, with A having a mask, etc. But that is just personal opinion. 


On the other hand, I loved the styling in this episode. The stylists did a excellent job matching every individual outfit to match there character. I especially loved Aria's and Spencer's outfits. 


I loved A's lair! I thought it really captured what A is all about. With the play dolls, the pictures, the cut up newspaper articles. I loved it! 


The situation with Alison was really well thought out. It definitely revealed a lot of secrets that we have been waiting for the whole season. I especially loved the "A wasn't watching Alison, Alison was watching A". Very clever. 


I loved the creepy motel, my favourite part was in 2 scenes seeing a girl. One which ran across he road as they were driving and one when they saw her in the background when Emily was talking to Maya on the phone. 


The one thing I really liked about the episode is it gives a good foundation for Season 3. It answered many questions we have had but it also left a lot of questions plus it opened more questions. Such as Who is on the A team?, Who is the black Swan?, Who is 'Big A' and what is there motive? What was Lucas, Jenna and the black swan talking about? And loads more. How did Toby get hold of Dr Sullivan so fast? Who is Dr Sullivan's son who A was threatening? Who is Caleb's mum? 


unmAsked has had some terrible reviews of what I have read and it wasn't a bad as people are saying it is. 


And if you haven't watched it yet or want to watch it again, you can watch it - 


Here:
http://www.allmyvideos.net/96d1p5qeukyi


And here:
http://www.vidxden.com/cbwg2v39ckxc








No comments:

Post a Comment