Monday 16 April 2012

Favourite PLL tag!

This is a tag that I made up because I thought it was a fun thing to do!
Just Answer the Questions, some are multiple choice and some are not(:


01.) What is your favourite season of Pretty Little Liars?, One or two?
02.) What is your favourite episode of Season 1?
03.) What is your favourite episode of Season 2?
04.) Who is your favourite liar? (Including Alison)
05.) Who is your favourite Male role?
06.) Who is your favourite villain?
07.) Who are your favourite parent(s)?
08.) What is your favourite couple?
09.) Emily and Maya?, Emily and Paige? or Emily and Samara?
10.) From what you can remember what outfit did you like best of; Aria's, Emily's, Hanna's and Spencer's. (You can do a favourite outfit for all of them or just choose one). 
11.) What is your favourite A text?
12.) What is your favourite Alison flashback?
13.) What is your favourite gloved scene?
14.) What is your favourite shocker moment?
15.) Melissa and Wren? or Spencer and Wren?
16.) What is the scene that you always remember? (Favourite memorable scene)
17.) Who is your ultimate favourite character?
18.) Go back to Question 2 and 3. Which episode is your favourite between them?
19.) Ultimate PLL moment?
20.) Favourite PLL line/quote/speech?
21.) If you could be one character out of all of them (not just the liars), who would you be?


And that is the tag! :) 


My Answers:


1.) Two!
2.) The Perfect Storm
3.) The Naked Truth
4.) Emily
5.) Toby
6.) A! 
7.) Hanna's mother or Emily's dad. 
8.) If Toby and Emily count it would be them, but actual relationships it would be Hanna and Caleb. 
9.) Emily and Samara. Paige is mean and Maya was just bad news for Emily from the start. 
10.) I am choosing to do Emily. It was the one she was wearing when her Dad came for her meet. It was a orange baggy top and she had her hair in a ponytail. I loved that one! Or the one Aria wore when her mum came over to Ezra's apartment with Aria.
11.) "Heads up, BFFs. It's open season on liars, and I'm hunting..". 
12.) The one where she crashed Emily and Spencer's sleepover and she cried at the sink. It was the first time we saw a sensitive side of Ali.
13.) When A was burning all of the liar's boyfriend's photos. Jealous much?
14.) Big shocker was when Jason turned out to be Spencer's half brother. 
15.) Melissa and Wren only because I am a huge fan of SPOBY!!
16.) Most memorable scene is obviously when Ali went missing. (Spencer's barn party). 
17.) Emily!
18.) The perfect storm. I just loved the whole Emily and Ali flashbacks. I think it is the only episode that I cried on. 
19.) My ultimate PLL moment has to be when A was revealed. 
20.) My favourite speech was from Hanna when her and Caleb were in to detention. It went something like this "Don't talk about the biebs, you don't know the biebs, you don't understand the biebs, or his hair!". 
21.) No question I would be A. It must be so fun! Actually I would want to be the one controlling A, so powerful and in control! Otherwise I would be Hanna. She has Caleb and I love her mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment