Sunday 15 April 2012

My Lucas Theory

I am thinking that Lucas joined the A team in Episode 14, Season 2. Around the time that Hanna and Lucas were close until Caleb came back from California. I think that his first task was to meet Emily in the glass house. When he lost the phone he called crisis hotline. Remember the call when he said "It's gone and I can't get it back, all I could do was shut it down". "They told me to do it and I failed". Lucas said that that was their money, but what money is he talking about? Caleb's? Hanna's? I just don't believe it. But I don't think Lucas stayed in the A team. He either got kicked out or quit somehow. The finale episode made it way to obvious that he was dodgy and working with Jenna, way to obvious. Lucas is to be watched and hopefully he will be back with some good storylines in Season 3. :) (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment